Friday 23 March 2018

Winner & Top 5 For #459 Bring On The Bling

Hi everyone, Tracy Mouse here with this weeks winner and Top 5, There were some fabulous entries, it was really hard selecting our favourites, but thank you for making it such a great challenge.

I'm pleased to announce that the winner of Little Claire's Stamps as selected by Random Org is:-

Winners and Top 5 links removed to comply with GDPR

#41 Crafty Chris

Please E-mail Brenda so she can arrange for you to receive your prize. And don't forget to pick up your winners badge from the side bar too. 

And this week's Top 5 in no particular order........................

#11 Colour and Sparkle


#3 Deanne


#61 Crafty Kiwi Mama


#63 Amelia B

#5 Tiny Works



Congratulations to you all, well deserved recognition. And don't forget to pick up your Top 5 badge from the sidebar too.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see what our new theme is for you.

Happy Crafting

Tracy Mouse x

8 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh I am so excited to be the winner, thank you so much! Congratulations to the awesome Top 5! xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing works ladies!!

Aileen said...

Thank you so much for picking my card to be amongst the Top 5. All beautiful cards.

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks so much!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I've just used the link for the black and white winners post but it says it doesn't exist I think the link is not working as everything else is fine but no sign on the blog of this challenge.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh how exciting! I just spotted my Altenew card in the Top 5 I'm so happy! Thank you for the honour and congratulations to the rest of the Top 5 and the lucky winner. Yay for us all! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you so much 😊