Saturday 6 February 2016

Week 349 - Clean and Simple


Welcome to my (Julie - AnyOldCraft) first challenge as a host here at Allsorts.

This week I would like to see.........

********Clean and Simple********

We look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with and visiting your entries.

Our sponsors for this week are...


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.


Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.




Below you will find the fabulous inspiration of the very talented design team.

Brenda


9 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful DT cards! I don't know if mine qualifies as a CAS since there are so many different takes on them :-)

Kim - Lily Patch Stamps

Unknown said...

Fabulous DT Creations!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Wendy said...

Great DT samples. Thanks for the CAS challenge this week.

KandA said...

Wonderful inspiration from you all and a great challenge theme xx

Diane said...

Have been away from my blog for a very long time but pleased to see you are still here and going strong. I hope it's ok to join in again, I'm still concentrating on frugal papercrafting and at the moment I have been playing with gift wrapping so hope it's ok to join in with my clean and simple gift bag. Thanks for the fun and some great DT inspiration!

Barb said...

Great inspirational cards from the Design Team. Thank you for a fun challenge. Barbxx

Janice said...

Great work from the Design Team. Thank you for this fab challenge, I love CAS cards!
Janice x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT inspiration, CAS is my fav type of card to make. Love Hazelxx

Unknown said...

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper. See the link below for more info.


#fits
www.ufgop.org