Saturday 4 October 2014

Week 279 - Autumn

Hi All

Thanks for entering Sarah's theme last week, we enjoyed visiting you.  Please check if you are a winner or in our top 5.


This week it is me (Tracy) hosting you and i have set the theme of   "AUTUMN".  Plenty of scope for autumnal colour's, embellishments, nature scenes etc.

Our two lovely sponsors this week are:



Craft Fairy was set up in 2005 when, as an avid crafter, I was unable to source the crafty items that I wanted without paying an astronomical price. Over the years we have responded to the requests of crafters and we now sell a huge number of ribbons, (over 800) along with bows, feathers, buttons, paper flowers, lace, rubber stamps, Kuretake pens, felt, beads and more. Anything pretty really.

£10 voucher

DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

My DT colleagues have made some gorgeous samples (thank you ladies) so please pop and visit,


Brenda



Same stamps, inks and Pan Pastels, just slightly different designs



Mervi

 Sarah 
 shows the pocket I added to the inside...



I will be back on Friday with the winner and top five

Tracy



An InLinkz Link-up

5 comments:

Sammy said...

These are such gorgeous cards. Love all the autumn colours. Thank you for a fab challenge! x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations from the DT!! LOVE that image Jo used.. and the papers.. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Debbie Adams said...

Great DT creations, so cute and wonderful for the Fall Season. :D
Thank you for hosting a great challenge.
Deborah :D

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful variety of styles and makes by the DT! Thanks for the inspiration and another fantastic challenge! :)