Friday 10 October 2014

Allsorts 279 - Autumn Winners and Top 5

Hi All

Thanks for a great week, we have enjoyed visiting you.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

Thanks to our sponsors.

Our winners this week...............chosen by Mr Random........




The prize from craft fairy goes to 83 Jackie C


and the £10 voucher from digistamp to 34 Elizabeth Hart

Please contact brenda, address on the side bar to redeem your prize

Our Top Five


67 Sarah


36 Terry

115 Gerrina


44 Pinky

17 Susan

Display the blinkie with pride.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for another challenge.


5 comments:

Jackie C said...

Thank you so much, I am so thrilled!! Congrats everyone else too xx

Gerrina said...

Congrats Ladies! And so proud you picked my "windy Autumn-card" Thank you! Inky greetings, Gerrina

pinky said...

Thanks for putting me in your Top 5 Tracy, very chuffed as that was a hard one for me lol.

auntbeespickles said...

Thanks so much for a top 5 pick! I always have fun participating with you gals!
Hugs, Sarah T

Unknown said...

Just seeing this!! Not sure how I missed it!! Thank you SO MUCH for choosing my card as one of your top picks!! I am thrilled!! Thank you!!! And thank you for the great challenges :) They really help to keep me motivated!!