Friday 6 December 2013

Week 235 winners


Hello all you crafty Peeps, what a great weeks it's been again with lots of wonderful entries for our Christmas Carol/Song theme, thank you all so very much for joining us and making it such a super week.

So I will get straight to it and announce this weeks winners as chosen by Random Org:

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

The images from DigiDarla..............

Tracy

And the prize from Crafty Ribbons..............

Lindyloo

Please both mail me (Lindyloo I will need your postal addy as well) so I can get your prizes sorted.

And our Top 5 favourites this week are:

Loretta
Such a lovely traditional feel

Sharon
Crisp and elegant

Mau
Lovely ink work

Andrea and Clarissa
Quite delightful

Berit
A perfect Christmas angel

Super work everyone, please all collect our sidebar buttons to wear on your own blogs.

Our very own Jo will be along with a brand new challenge bright and early tomorrow.


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats and beautiful cards

Mau xx said...

Oh Thank you so much for choosing me as a favourite 5. I am so thrilled as I only found you last week and just loved the DT work and challenge. So glad i stayed around, I will wear my badge with pride....Thank you
Hugs Mau xx

Berit said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of the top 5 and congratulations to the other winners.
Hugs Berit

Georgiana said...

Very pretty choices.