Friday, 4 May 2012

Shaker card Winner and Top 5

Afternoon everyone,
Thanks to all who entered my Shaker card challenge this week, maybe not everybody's cup of tea, but I sure enjoyed visiting all your gorgeous blogs! There were some gorgeous creations this week as ever, and some really inventive designs.

Without further ado, the winners that Random.Org picked are:

Min: 1
Max: 19
Generate: 16

#16 - Laura - the Passion for Stamps winner

and

Min: 1
Max: 19
Generate: 9

#9 - Manuela - the Addicted to Stamps winner

Congratulations ladies, please email me at nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk so I can sort out getting your prizes to you.

Now for my Top 5 in no particular order:

#18 - Didos

#5 - MJ

#15 - Elin

#2 - Sandy

#14 - Lena Katrine


Congratulations to all of you, feel free to grab our badge for your sidebar.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Jo's chosen challenge for the week ahead, I'm sure you're all going to love it!
Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I'm so excited to see my card in your top 5! Thank you! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Im so pleased my card is in the Top 5, Thanks for picking it, Love HAzelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thank you so much for choosing me among the top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastico!!! Ho vinto!!!

    Grazie, grazie a voi e al vostro fantastco sponsor.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10