Saturday, 10 March 2012

Spread your Wings winners

Hello folks, what a wonderful week it's been.

I'm totally bowled over with all your amazing entries for my Spread your Wings theme and I can see you love your wings as much as I do which thrilled me to bits. Picking my Top 5 was oh so difficult and I've been going back and forth having second peeks at your beautiful work, but I had to come down to five so here we go and first winners of the two prizes as selected my Mr Ramdon Org.,

Winner of the prize from Crimson Cloud is..................


Winner of the images from Digi Stamp Boutique is..............


Congratulations to you both, ....... Tracy please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy and Marcea I just need you e.mail addy.

Next my Top 5 in no particular order.................


Well done all of you, please go grab our Top 5 logo and wear with pride on your blogs.

And a wholehearted thank you to each and every one of you who took part in our challenge. Pop back later to see what Nicola has up her sleeve for next weeks theme.



6 comments:

  1. Wow brenda, I can see why the top 5 was so hard they are superb all of them. thanks for the random thingy for picking my card, hugs heidi, ps have sent you an email. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Thank you, fab news and really cheered me up today.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x
    p.s. love this challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Thanks for choosing my card for the top 5, totally not expecting that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly believe it. This was only the 2nd card I ever submitted for a challenge! I am just over the moon.
    Thanks so much for chossing me...there were so many wonderful cards entered!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10