Saturday, 4 February 2012

Winner and top 5 - one or more hearts

Morning,

lots of absolutely brilliant contributions to this challenge, thank you!

But there must be some winners and picked by Mr Random is:

nr 20 Amanda who is the lucky winner of 6 images of her choice from

Please send a mail to me at mummylade@gmail.com and I'll forward it to our sponsor.

Top 5 this week is (in no particular order):

Sara

Kjersti


Sasha

Debbie


Sara -again, girl we really loved you this week ;)

Well done ladies!! Please take the top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it with pride.

/Helene

2 comments:

  1. wow 2 in the top 5 im amazed thank you so much girls
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you for picking me to be in your top 5. I only just found out and I'm thrilled to bits!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10