Saturday 13 November 2010

Twas the night before Christmas ~ Winner & Top 5

Thank you to all of you who entered my challenge,
Your Christmas cards were beautiful, and it would've been lovely to see more cards inspired from the poem!
The random winner of the 6 digi images from
is..............

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 160
Result: 116

Congratulations Sammibug

to sort out your prize.

Now onto my top 5
In no particular order:






Congratulations girls.
Don't forget to add our top 5 badge

Emma will be back in a short while with her challenge, 
 I hope you'll all join us again for some more fun.



3 comments:

CG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CG said...

WOW, Thank you! All the cards entered were beautiful, and I'm in fabulous company. Really, I am truly honored. I had such a great time with this challenge. In fact, I like the card so much that I may make a series for my family. Gain, thank you so much and I look forward to playing along in future challenges. cg

Heidi said...

Thank you so much for loving my card, it was such a perfect image for your challenge and lovely to colour, I am off to put up the badge, such an honour, hugs heidi x